Given the ever-increasing complexities of income tax legislation in South Africa, plus the severe penalties imposed on tax payers that fail to meet their tax obligations, tax compliance is always a top priority.
Sinolwazi Accounting and Business Consultants offer a comprehensive solution as a Tax Consultant to manage your risks effectively through streamlined processes, accurate information systems and ongoing controls and management.
It is extremely important for us to keep up to date with the latest legislation and taxation trends, as we, on a daily basis, advise clients:
- On the implications of income tax legislation
- On employees' taxation and taxation of fringe benefits
- On estate duty
- Anti-avoidance provisions
- South African Revenue Service voluntary disclosures
- Share incentive planning
- Employee and personal tax planning
- Compliance services
- On other forms of taxation: i.e. value added taxation; company taxation; secondary taxation on companies; capital gains tax; stamp duty; donation tax, etc.
For the majority of our clients we comprehensively administer their taxation matters with the South African Revenue Service, and in particular:
- Prepare and submit income tax returns
- Prepare and submit IRP 6 forms
- Prepare and submit IRP 5 forms and the relevant reconciliation
- Prepare and submit IT 3 forms and the relevant reconciliation
- Receive and evaluate income tax assessments and follow up any discrepancies
- Receive and follow up all correspondence from the South African Revenue Service